Posted by : Unknown Saturday 30 April 2016

Plan My Trip in Hill Station Himachal Pradesh Call -+91-9805098560

Winter is almost here and the hill stations in Himachal Pradesh are soon going to transform into winter wonderland! The thrill of visiting the mountains in winters remains unmatched. As soon as you take the turn towards the Himalayan Highway, the cold breeze from the hills and their faint blue outline silhouetted against the sky uplifts your spirits. Driving in the hills, I turn off the music and roll down the windows to take in the breeze, the sights and the smell of mountain life. A vagrant tune of Himachali music keeps playing in my head to which I hum unrecognizable words. As a friend of mine often says “There is love in the hills of Himachal”

Dharamshala


















Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Plan My Trip - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -